OKRWA Mini Conference June 14-15
Program: ♥ William Bernhardt – Writing Instruction ♥
Location: Embassy Suites Norman – Hotel and Conference Center
OKRWA Members attend free.
Cost for Non-OKRWA Members: $50.00 (includes Friday night Meet and Greet, Saturday Breakfast and Lunch, full day of instruction).
Hotel rooms are available at the hotel’s regular rate. 15 spaces left. First come, first serve. Pay using Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org until June 8th. To register or for more information contact, Christy Gronlund.
Regular Meeting Times:
- Monthly Romance 101 Group: 10:00-11:30 pm
- Monthly Program: 1:00-2:00 pm
- Business Meeting: 2:00-3:00 pm
- Lunch in the Cafe 11:30 before each meeting held at the museum. Email Kathy Wheeler to rsvp if you plan to lunch with your fellow chapter members
- Prospective members may attend two meetings before membership is required. Guests of members will pay a $5.00 fee.
Location: OKC Museum of Art
Map, Directions, and Parking
Due to construction, allow plenty of time for parking. For the May meeting, downtown parking will be at a premium due to various high school graduations in the area.
Parking in downtown
Parking is free at some street-side parking spots on Saturday and Sundays, and major holidays. Please check the signs where you park to make sure and to avoid parking tickets. For more information on downtown parking, visit
2013 OKRWA Executive Officers
|President Elect:||Tianne Quoetone|