The 2016 contest is now open for submissions.
1. All entries must have:
2. An electronic book will be accepted as an entry if it is submitted in either perfect bound or spiral bound, galley-printed book form with an ISBN (no 3-ring binders) and evidence of copyright date of 2016 is provided.
3. There is no limit to the number of titles by the same author that may be entered, but each title may be entered in only one category. Books entered in the wrong category will be disqualified. (Refer to Category Definitions.) The exception to this rule is a book entered in Best First Book.
4. A separate entry fee is required for each title entered, however entrants may “bundle” payments for multiple entries.
5. Membership in any particular writing organization is not required.
6. Entries will be accepted from authors, editors, publishers, agents, readers, etc. – from whomever wishes to fill out the entry form, pay the entry fee, and supply the required number of copies of the title being entered.
7. Deadline for entry is December 15, 2016. Forms for entering your data are available online starting October 8, 2015. After your entry is submitted, you will be redirected to PayPal, or may elect to pay by check via traditional mail. Contact the NRCA Chair for mailing information. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you immediately, restating this information. Should you elect to pay at a later date, the PayPal address that should be used is nrca-treasurer@OKRWA.com.
Questions? Contact the NRCA Chairperson.
International entries not paid by PayPal should be paid for by an international money order in US Funds
Send books to the category coordinator’s address. You will be supplied instructions and mailing address after the entry deadline. If you are worried about international mailings, contact the NRCA Chair.
8. Books Receipt Deadline: Books must be received on or before January 15, 2017. Send five (5) copies of each title being entered to your category coordinator. You will be sent the name and address of your category coordinator, by e-mail. Books received after January 15, 2017 will not be returned.
You will be notified by email when the coordinator receives your book. If you prefer written notification, include a self-addressed, stamped post card worded as follows with your books:
Five (5) copies of were received on [date received] and are now entered in the [CATEGORY] of the 2016 NRCA. These books will not be returned.
9. There are no refunds after contest closes for entries.