July 2016 Programs
10:00 am Morning Program:♥ Page Critiques ♥
Bring 7 -10 pages of your current WIP for critique. Lunch follows at 11:30 in the Museum Cafe.
Afternoon Program: ♥ Being Successful: Working with a PA and an Editor ♥
Callie Hutton, best-selling author, and Alicia Dean, author and editor
Meetings held the 3rd Saturday of the month. June 18, 2016
Regular Meeting Times:
- Monthly Morning Program: 10:00-11:30 pm
- Monthly Afternoon Program: 1:00-2:15 pm
- Business Meeting: 2:15-2:45 pm
- Lunch in the Cafe 11:30 before each meeting held at the museum. Email Kathy L Wheeler to rsvp if you plan to lunch with your fellow chapter members
- Prospective members may attend two meetings before membership is required. Guests of members will pay a $5.00 fee.
Location: OKC Museum of Art
Map, Directions, and Parking
Due to continuing downtown street construction, allow plenty of time for parking.
Parking in downtown
Parking is free at some street-side parking spots on Saturday and Sundays, and major holidays. Please check the signs where you park to make sure and to avoid parking tickets. For more information on downtown parking, visit http://www.parkingokc.com/
2016 OKRWA Executive Officers
|President Elect:||Linda Basinger|
|Vice President of Communications (Programs):||Mary Jo Springer|