June 17, 2017 Program
Romney Nesbitt presents:
“Five Reasons You May Not Be Living Your Best Life as a Writer.”
Time management strategies, how to use your intuition to make a difficult decision, procrastination lies we all prefer to believe, the importance of real, manageable goals and the benefits of 5 minutes a day for meditation.
Meetings held the 3rd Saturday of the month.
Regular Meeting Times:
- Monthly Morning Program: 10:00-11:30 pm
- Monthly Afternoon Program: 1:00-2:15 pm
- Business Meeting: 2:15-2:45 pm
- Lunch in the Cafe 11:30 before each meeting held at the museum. Email Mary Jo Springer to rsvp if you plan to lunch with your fellow chapter members
- Prospective members may attend two meetings before joining
Location: OKC Museum of Art
Map, Directions, and Parking
Due to continuing downtown street construction, allow plenty of time for parking.
Parking in downtown
Parking is free at some street-side parking spots on Saturday and Sundays, and major holidays. Please check the signs where you park to make sure and to avoid parking tickets. For more information on downtown parking, visit http://www.parkingokc.com/
2016 OKRWA Executive Officers
|President Elect:||Linda Basinger|
|Vice President of Communications (Programs):||Tianne Quoetone|